Each biscuit has about 15 calories and should be eaten in 3-4 days or frozen. Using the garbonzo bean flour keeps them gluten free, but I’m sure you could substitute most flours in this recipe. I made mine a little bit bigger than a teaspoon full, coming out with close to two dozen after baking.
- 1 large, cooked sweet potato
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup garbonzo bean flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sweet potato and banana together until blended. Add in the vegetable oil.
- Add in the flour to the wet ingredients.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the dough into balls, and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes